hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Just when I thought things have settled down...yeah well...
Ok. It's been confirmed just of late that I won't be around from 3 May to 18 May. My flight's at 5.10pm on Tuesday 3 May and will be back at 4.05pm on Wednesday 18 May.
Which means I have to postpone my dental appointment. WOW. Oh hey! I get to rush back in time for Cell on Wednesday!! Ahahas. Oh wait. There's no cell in the month of May due to Real life series.. Well, that's something to look forward to.
I'm going over to China, Guangzhou to meet my, uh, great grandmother who can only speak hakka. T-T But well, my maternal grandma will be there to translate for me and my mum. And she fusses over me a lot, gives me a lot of attention, treats me like a royalty. Heh. Well, it would be a nice change of environment I guess. I'll try to learn as much about China (and possibly learn to speak hakka and chinese with that 'accent' as well, oh joy) as possible. Are there still communists at Guangzhou? Hahas. Sorry. I realise that was really really not funny at all.
Anyways. After that, or before that, I'll be going to Hong Kong to meet my cousins. Heard the house is near the beach so I can go sun tan daily. Whee! I can go jogging everyday too! Eat dimsum, go shopping, excercise by the sea, help in my cousins' homework and her ballet...I'll find it interesting I hope.
But this sudden change of plan means a lot of change of my original plan. Gah! Now, I have to rush through to do things, settle some things and clarify others. Got to take care of my duties and pass them temporarily to others to help take over.
That means, Cartan, you and I have to meet up soon if we want to give the belated presents to Pat since I'll be leaving in a few weeks' time. Or I can meet up with you and pass you the present first and see when you're free then you can go down to SAC to pass it to her because meetings clash with her church services so I won't be able to see her in church. Anyways, you can still email me and stuff like that. There's a computer in my cousins' house in Hong Kong and I think there's one in my great grandmother's place too. I'll try to update my blog and reply your emails and whathaveyou in China and Hong Kong.
So yup. Till then I guess.